Update Log – 10/28/14

Since my last update in September, I’ve added…? I must have done something. Ah, here we go.

Odyssey

“Debugging” in Odyssey II. I owe this one to a reader on Deviantart who suggested that an infestation might disable the radios, when I asked how to make the communication problems in the ending plausible. You can read the discussion here. Yes, I know this is a backward-ass way to write a story but sometimes it just works out that way, you know?

And…that’s all. A month isn’t a huge amount of time but it feels like an eternity since I’ve felt inspired to add anything to this site.

Oh, and one more thing.

drawersMy dad is awesome. That is all.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in odyssey II. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s